Top 10 Copenhagen An unbeatable guide to Copenhagen, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps and top 10 lists - all designed to help you see the very best of Copenhagen.
Tour Copenhagen Harbour and admire the Little Mermaid statue, enjoy the fairy-tale ambience of Tivoli Gardens, seek out Hans Christian Andersen sights or step back in time to a more regal era at Amalienborg. From Top 10 museums and galleries to the Top 10 cafés and bars, discover the best of Copenhagen with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Copenhagen:
- Easy-to-follow itineraries to help you make the most of your trip
- Top 10 lists showcase the best Copenhagen attractions, covering Tivoli, Amalienborg, Rosenborg Slot and more
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Copenhagen's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips, including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Tivoli North to Gothersgade; Nørrebro, Østerbro and North of Gothersgade; Vesterbro and Frederiksberg; Christianshavn and Holmen; Beyond Copenhagen and more
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.