Road Cycling: Why Good Fit Matters This is a basic guide to good bicycle fit.
In this guide you will find the following sections:
• why? - this gives a little detail regarding cycling in the UK and why the topic of good size and fit is important
• basics - outlines the key dimensions of you and your bike which will help you get the right size
• size - this builds on the previous chapter and puts the dimensions considered into context
• position - once you have a correctly sized bike, there are a couple adjustments to your position which should maximise your comfort and so on
• symptoms - this covers common symptoms and complaints that cyclists may experience provides possible reasons for these and solutions
There is a glossary at the back which covers a small selection of terms which you may not be familiar with.