Piano / Keyboard Scales, Chords & Arpeggios In Keyboard and Notation View Included in this book is the following:
• An explanation of scale construction;
• Every major and minor scale (melodic and harmonic) in both music notation and keyboard view;
• Major & minor pentatonic scales and blues scales in the most used keys in both music notation and keyboard view;
• Scale modes in most major keys;
• Major & minor arpeggios in every key;
• Arpeggio & broken chords exercises;
• Chord Construction;
• Chord Substitution;
• Chord Inversions & fingering;
• Audio links for all examples;
• Piano Chord Charts in keyboard view showing just about every chord that you will ever need including 7ths, 9ths, augmented, diminished etc. and how to play an affective 13th chord with just four notes;
• Free music notation and recording software.
All in all this is probably the most extensive scale, chords arpeggio book available.