The Friedman Archives Guide to Sony's Rx-100 V Love your new 20 megapixel wonder, but having a hard time understanding (and configuring!) all those features?
Written for the advanced user (with tutorials and easy explanations in case you are not so advanced), this easy-to-understand yet thorough guide provides a complete instruction manual which explains each feature in plain English and provides hundreds of visual examples as well. In this 613-page, book you'll learn:
* What every mode, button and function does - in plain, easy-to-understand language.
* My personal camera configuration
* Unique features of the RX-10 II, including the unusually high Flash Sync Speed
* How to decypher the alphabet soup that are the video standards;
* NFC, Wi-Fi, and step-by-step instructions on using them.
* Which of the new downloadable "apps" are actually useful.
* A tutorial to get the benefits of shooting RAW, and a condensed guide to the basics.
* A set of "Cliffs Notes" TIP cards
Downloadable .pdf is available at the author's website